- “67% of job seekers consider workplace diversity an important factor when considering employment opportunities, and more than 50% of current employees want their workplace to do more to increase diversity.” (Glassdoor)
- “78% of employees who responded to a Harvard Business Review (HBR) study said they work at organizations that lack diversity in leadership positions.” (Harvard Business Review)
****Let’s talk about how we can help you create a cultural diversity plan that leads to growth, a better customer experience, and a company that thrives in the new age revolution.
We oﬀer workshops and training on:
- The use of cultural diversity channels to improve employee communication.
- Modernizing customer service uses specific cultural diversity tools.
- Inclusive team building.
- Diversity vetted communications.
- Overcome leadership challenges and improve communication and collaboration amongst a culturally diverse team.
- Approach building a culturally diverse workforce with confidence and clarity.
- Engage more eﬀectively with your customers and clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Improve communication and relations with international partners and suppliers to minimize costly errors and help you reach your goals.
- Adapt your strategies to expand your international reach and prosper in the global market.